Experts Clearinghouse LLC consistently delivers the most sought after internal medicine physicians to law firms, corporations, and governments who need them the most. Our network includes the absolute best credentialed and respected practitioners who testify in the toughest of scenarios, often when other networks have failed.
Call us today for your free initial consultation at 713-501-8526 or e-mail at email@example.com.
– – – – – – –
Experts Clearinghouse experts in this Specialty have a certificate issued by: American Board of Internal Medicine
Subspecialties include: Adolescent Medicine, Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Critical Care Medicine, Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, Hematology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Infectious Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Medical Oncology, Nephrology, Pulmonary Disease, Rheumatology, Sleep Medicine, Sports Medicine, Transplant Hepatology
Expert Witness Location Difficulty Level: MEDIUM
States represented by the network: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Typical minimum fee for Record Review and Report Writing for this Specialty: $250 per hour
Typical minimum fee for Testimony for this Specialty: $300 per hour
For a more complete explanation of Fees, click here
Medical Malpractice issues: Standard of care
Mass Tort involvements: Gastroenterologists for Accutane related to Inflammatory Bowell Disease, Medical Oncologists for HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy – Prempro) related to breast cancer, Rheumatologists and Cardiologists for Vioxx related to cardiovascular events.
– – – – – – –
Taken from Wikipedia.org:
Internal medicine or general medicine (in Commonwealth nations) is the medical specialty dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases. Physicians specializing in internal medicine are called internists, or physicians(without a modifier) in Commonwealth nations. Internists are skilled in the management of patients who have undifferentiated or multi-system disease processes. Internists care for hospitalized and ambulatory patients and may play a major role in teaching and research.
Because internal medicine patients are often seriously ill or require complex investigations, internists do much of their work in hospitals. Internists often have subspecialty interests in diseases affecting particular organs or organ systems.
American Board of Internal Medicine
- Adolescent medicine
- Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and management of allergies, asthma and disorders of the immunology system.
- Cardiology, dealing with disorders of the heart and blood vessels*
- Clinical cardiac electrophysiology
- Critical care medicine
- Endocrinology, dealing with disorders of the endocrine system and its specific secretions called hormones
- Gastroenterology, concerned with the field of digestive diseases
- Geriatric medicine
- Hematology, concerned with blood, the blood-forming organs and its disorders.
- Hospital medicine
- Infectious disease, concerned with disease caused by a biological agent such as by a virus, bacterium or parasite
- Interventional cardiology
- Medical oncology, dealing with the chemotherapeutic (chemical) treatment of cancer
- Nephrology, dealing with the study of the function and diseases of the kidney
- Pulmonology, dealing with diseases of the lungs and the respiratory tract
- Rheumatology, devoted to the diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases.
- Sleep medicine
- Sports medicine
- Transplant hepatology
– – – – – – –
SEARCH FOR OTHER SPECIALTIES AND SUBSPECIALTIES USING “SEARCH” FUNCTION TO THE UPPER RIGHT (OR BELOW ON MOBILE)
(c) 2012-2013 ExpertsClearinghouse.com – all rights reserved